Aliens Colonial Marine Armour- Skirmishable

demoncase

IMAG1692_zpsc898b917.jpg

So I'm selling my second set of Spatcave Aliens USCM armour....Difficult to find second hand, shading to rare on a bad day. ;)

This is in the flat OD finish with silver 'ageing' on the sharp edges, ready for tangling with acid-for-blood Xenomorphs or to customise with your own camo pattern/graffiti as per the movie.

What you get:
Everything shown in the photos that isn't kitchen related-
Chest plate
Kidney plate
Shoulder armour
Ab-pad and abdomen armour
Chest straps and webbing.
Leg armour and greaves.
Nylon rigger Belt.
2x Bulle double mag pouches- to fit Thompson, UMP or P90 mags.
Bulle folding dump pouch.

All you need add is a uniform (Multicam looks smart!), boots, headgear and a Pulse Rifle
(unless you'd prefer to use harsh language! ;) ).

Price/Payment: £325 posted- £25 of that is postage due to the size of the armour.
£300 collected and cash in hand.

One-size-fits-most!
Will fit most people within the "normal distribution" of heights and sizes- however, if you are 7' tall or have a 60" chest you'll be out of luck.

Here's a link the maker's website: http://www.spatcave.com/mojarm.htm
Worried it's not up to airsoft?- Look here. http://www.spatcave.com/armorfaq.htm

Current price for this type of set online, direct from Spat is $560 shipped to the UK plus import duty and VAT at 22.5% that comes to at least £450 new!
...and on top of that, Spat makes all this stuff on an as-you-order basis, so it's a 3-6 month wait while he works his magik. Avoid the wait and save a bundle

Sensible offers considered: Silly offers will be politely rebuffed- This isn't something you can pick up at any local airsoft merchant, it's hand-made skirmishable Colonial Marine armour.
I will not under any circumstances split this- it's all or nothing.

Swaps- potentially for an ICS M1 Garand. Categorically not interested in anything else.

Archived