Cerakoted Magpul receiver set (used)

MRF

Hi folks.

So here is a deal - I want get rid of my old, but nicely renewed ;) PTS (not G&P current edition) receiver for TM AEG. It was painted Cerakote and the color is Patriot Brown. I offer Dytac's fake charging handle in addition.

Receiver was initially anodized but due to poor casting alloy, it didn't turn out very well. So I decided to use Cerakote firearm coating. It was fully DIY project ;).

Receivers come with full set of pins, fake bolt blate and bolt catch. Extension was cut and shortened to accomodate buffer tubes allowing for LiPO instalation.
It's in very good technical condition, no hidden cracks, misaligments etc. Only issue is slight wobbling between halves, but it's not an effect of being used. It's always been like that. I used to eliminate this problem adding some aluminum sticky tape at the end of lower receiver and applying small amount of cyanoacrylate glue inside front pin channel.

And I think that would be all. Feel free to ask anything You want. PM me if You want some additional pics.

Asking 380 PLN (~ $120) plus shipping.

8160529363_1d1c5bfaf1_b.jpg

8260176907_561f14f1f6_b.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived