WTS: SDS MICH 2000, BitterEnd Wiley-X Spear Set, TT MAV

Silas5150

Hi,

Looking to sell a few items. I am located in Southern California, 91030 and am willing to meet up.

First, I have an SDS Warrior I purchased used (surplus) a few months back. I have only worn it to fit the suspension. It is size large and has some minor paint chipping; otherwise in excellent condition.

Looking to sell everything as a package. The package will include:

1 x SDS Warrior Size L
1 x NVG plate w/ retention strap
1x USGI rhino arm (will include the magnetic box for auto-off capable NODs. You will need new screws; they were misplaced)
1x USGI J-arm
1x Surefire Helmet Light (White / IR)
1x EOTac ball cap w/ Surefire helmet light adapter
1x Custom Surefire Helmet Light adapter for OPS-CORE / OPS-Core-style rails
1x Set of Team Wendy Pads (installed); also included are the pads that I received with the helmet

IMG_2984.jpg
IMG_2985.jpg
IMG_2986.jpg
IMG_2987.jpg
[/url]
IMG_2989.jpg

Looking for $200 shipped via discreet paypal.  If meeting FTF I can do $180 cash.

Next, I have a Bitter End Wiley-X SPEAR Goggle set. It has been worn once and the goggle strap has been cut (not trimmed; still has plenty of adjustment) for use with Ops-Core rails. A new goggle strap can be purchased online.

IMG_2990.jpg

The great thing about these goggles are that they do not fog. If you find you don't like the stamped steel lenses after trying them out, they can be swapped out for the OEM lenses included. The SPEAR model is RX-insert capable if you want / need to go that route. The package includes everything seen in the photo above. Notably, a real steel Ops-Core goggle swivel kit is included and installed.

Looking for $80 shipped or $75 FTF

Lastly, I have a TT MAV in RG (one-piece). Not much to say here. It has been used but is in excellent condition. Looking for $25 shipped.

IMG_2992.jpg

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived