Sign in to follow this  
Cpt. Winters

Better Tapatalk integration

Could you update the plugin or fully integrate it in AA, in order to receive push notifications when we receive a PM or when some thread in our subscription list is getting a new post? :)

I think this is one of the best benefits of using Tapatalk.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I am just updating it to the latest version. Let me know how it goes for you.

All updates added, latest hook etc.

Still I don't get notifications. :s

Just in case I tried deleting and adding my account to Tapatalk again, and it doesn't work.

On the other hand my accounts on other forums work just right.

It may be that you are using tapatalk 2 and the plugins are for 1?

Anyhoo, i seem to get groups of notifications, then nothing. So about 10 of them then none. Ive turned them off as i dont need Email and tapatalk bitching :P

It may be that you are using tapatalk 2 and the plugins are for 1?

Anyhoo, i seem to get groups of notifications, then nothing. So about 10 of them then none. Ive turned them off as i dont need Email and tapatalk bitching :P

Well I'm not the admin so I'm not sure about how it works, but it may be that. In that case the plugin isn't updated.

On a side note I find way more useful the Tapatalk push notifications over an inbox full of mails coming from AA. :)

EDIT: as a matter of fact the issue not only comes to push notifications. There are several details demonstrating some sort of "incomplete" or faulty integration between AA and Tapatalk. The difference between versions sound like a reasonable theory to me.

Edited by Cpt. Winters

Nah we are running the latest TapaTalk addon for IPB. v3.5 which was released 28JUN2013. Have double checked our install and it's exactly as TT ask it to be installed. Not sure how it interfaces with the app myself as it's their code.