ICS M4, A&K Masada, Caspian 1911, mags, extras

AVELLIN

1e8e1574-12fa-438a-b598-7a3a3a762023.jpg
2013-08-10204407.jpg
2013-08-10204420.jpg

I've been out of airsoft for around 3 years and this is something I probably should have done a long time ago, but it's time to sell my stuff. The ICS's lower gearbox is in pieces and I never got around to putting it back together. Everything's there to get it going again, and there should be some extra bits and pieces from the work I did on the rifles while I was active. I honestly don't remember the internals in either rifle for the most part. The M4 has G&P wiring and the Masada has Systema gears and a Madbull tightbore. Both should be around 350-375fps though. The M4 has both the stock ICS hop up and a modded TM-style hop up. The Masada is one of the first ones, long before they were licensed. The only problem it has is the latch for the folding stock is broken. The 1911 had a detachable rail for the bottom, but would never stay tight so I just took it off and have since lost it. Have batteries for both rifles, a charger, probably ~5000 .25g bbs, about a can and a half of green gas. 8 PTS PMAGs, 7 OD, 1 foliage, and another windowed hicap that came with the Masada. Two mags for the 1911.

Not pictured, but I also have a no-brand 4x32 ACOG TA01NSN knock off and an old pre-System 7 KSC USP with intact trademarks, two mags, and a knock off Safariland 6004 holster. I kinda want to hang on to those, but will let them go for the right price. Also thought I had an old knock off EOTech 553 and a flip-to-side magnifier, if I find them, I'll update this.

Every gun has been fielded at least once. As for the price, make a offer. Buy it all, buy certain items, I don't care. If it's a reasonable offer, it's yours. I need this stuff gone. Buyer pays shipping. Everything sold as-is, no refunds, no returns.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived