£15 cold-open gameday at new site outside london 22nd September

gun.bunny

Hey guys!

I've been airsofting a while but just getting stuck into the sport for real so im new to the forum.

Whats got me going in both feet first is a new site opening just up the road from me. (somewhere i can easily access on the regular!)

A mate of mine got invited up by the organisers to check the place out prior to opening and i tagged along - it looks aweosme!

The terrain is really interesting and they're putting loads of effort into developing the place with some really interesting ideas.

They have plans to build a massive CQB killhouse and even put a trench network in within a year - i havent skirmished at many sites but that sounds pretty wicked to me! haha

But even as is the place played really well - which seemed to suprise the marshals as much as us.

But dont take my word on it, the 'cold open' as they call it (basically a trial run, semi open thing from what i can tell) is running on the 22nd, and its only £15 green fee! bargain!

Ill be there, anyone local should come check it out the place was a great laugh and i cant wait to see what it looks like on the big day! so get yourselves down there - i want some more people to shoot! haha

https://www.facebook.com/SpringviewCombat

Archived