TM GLOCK 17 . UPGRADED . TRITIUM SIGHTS . LONG MAG .

Tek-Spec

Tokyo Marui Glock 17

PGC Glock 17 Metal Slide with full trademarks

Guarder Glock 17 Lower frame with full trademarks

Guarder Glock 17 Steel rifled barrel with P-Process

Guarder Glock 17 Enhanced steel Guide rod.

SA Glock 17 200% Recoil Spring

Detonator Glock 17 Trijicon Real Tritium sights front/rear with full Trijicon trademarks. White outer Circle, Green tritium inserts.

Guarder Glock 17 Enhanced loading nozzle

SA Glock 17 Enhanced spring set (Loading nozzle springs, Hammer spring etc)

Standard Tokyo Marui mag with High output valve

Long 50 Round Tokyo Marui mag with High output valve & +2 baseplate

1 owner (Me)

Cosmetically almost perfect 9.9/10

Internally 10/10

p3e2.th.jpg

bp7o.th.jpg

3c9f.th.jpg

46xl.th.jpg

I built this Glock from the ground up, It shoots hard & fast, Totally reliable and is a lot of fun to shoot. I went through many combinations of springs, barrels, slides, valves and so forth before it was a perfect shooter. It is now and has had approx 700 rounds through it with no failures. It has never been outside or skirmished with. I use it purely for punching through cardboard targets and display. It gets treated to a full strip down check and lube with abbey gun grease/oil products once a month.

This is not your average abused Glock. Its upgraded to high standard and maintained to high standard, All the hard work is done. I have many Glocks so know my way around them, This is one of my favs but its up for sale so I can start on something else. Background accessories not inc, just the Glock 17 and 2 mags.

£250 delivered 

Paypal + 4% 

Bank Transfer 

Cheers

Archived