G19, scope, pouches, TLR-1, kydex, rails, more

Agent Hunk

puchsell_zpsc73dc0ba.jpg

(2) TT Coyote Brown Accessory Pouches Coyote Brown- $15 shipped each

HSGI Bleeder pouch ATACS. Bit of sharpie on it- $20 shipped

11railsale_zpsc977efd1.jpg

King Arms 11'' rail with a RIS sling mount. $50 shipped

kydexsale_zps60950a17.jpg

High Desert Custom Kydex. One for a G19 with TLR-1 and one for a 1911 with a TLR-1. $40 shipped each

g19sale_zps8b22ae8d.jpg

KJW G19. Externally it has some dremel and stipple work. Also has a removable Gripforce adapter, threaded barrel, thread protector, trigger saftey, and a grip plug. Comes with six KJW G19 magazines. 2 are currently leaking. All six have mag extension/bumpers. Also comes with a E1 G17 magazine that works with the gun as well. Gun works as long as you keep it lubricated. Asking $170 shipped for everything. Not looking to part accessories at this time.

m3sale_zps7fd09218.jpg

Chinese M3 scope with Leapers mount. $55 shipped

tlr1sale_zpsde5e5e14.jpg

Streamlight TLR-1S. Works great but I want an X300. Needs new batteries, current ones are low. $80 shipped

midlandsale_zps9ef464da.jpg

Midland FRS/GRMS radio. Comes with a hand mic and a partially pictured throat mic. Uses 4 AAs and works fine but I upgraded. $45 shipped for all of it.

TLR is gone. Glock packaged modified as following:

1381299_307027659436309_1232598174_n.jpg

WTS: KJW G19. Has stipple and dremel work. Also has a Grip Force adapter, threaded barrel with thread protector and a grip plug. Includes six KJW G19 magazines. 2 leak and four have no base plates. I might be able to dig up a few more base plates but no promises. Gun works as long as you keep it lubricated. $110 shipped takes it all.

Archived