Marui P90TR with 5 mags... Immaculate Condition

fiddlesticks4220

Bought with plans to play more cqb, this gun was only used for minor plinking and two indoor games. It is adult owned and shoots as it did the first day I got it, smooth like butter. There has been an estimated 3K rounds fired. Not much of a P90 fan. These pictures were just taken yesterday. The gun is in great condition and has never been dropped or opened up/taken apart. The price for this gun and these magazines new is well over 400 dollars and this is a qood chance at getting it all at a fraction of the price.

$320.00 Tokyo Marui P90 TR
$120.00 Original TM Mid-Cap Magazines x4
$020.00 Recomended Sanyo 8.4 Battery
$~70.00 Shipping from HK (I believe this is a fare estimate)

$530.00 Total Value if you bought all of this new from an online retailer. (price qoutes from ehobbyasia and wgcshop)

Feel free to give me a call or text @ 707 327 9371

Go ahead and make any offers. I am going to ask 220 for everything as staring price OR BEST OFFER. This ships UPS ground or USPS priority with tracking. Paypal prefered but I can accept check or MO if need be (Please allow time to clear).

007kuw.jpg
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

008ceg.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hey xxxx

EIther refund me my money or send me the gun.  It's been over 2 weeks, you haven't messaged me or emailed me after getting the payment and I see you have logged in to Arnies a few times and even today since the payment.  Whats up?  I have a very dissapointed 10 year old and now have to take him to evike and spend a ton of money to get him a P90.

• 4 weeks later...

You recieved your gun according to tracking info on Fedex. Just because I didnt show you a tracking number doesnt mean I didnt have one. Trying to disspute me over paypal so you could keep the gun and recieve money back because you think I couldnt provide a tracking number to win a disspute is downright unethical. 

No reason to call anyone a XXXXX.... The reason I didnt respond to your text messages was your use a volguar and down right redicules language on your text messages. I wont stand for anyone talking to me like that in person, so why would I over the internet.

If anyone wishes to but in, feel free to contact me via PM for the actual tracking number and proof of delivery/paypal ruling ect.

I might not have feedback under my name, but if I scroll though my PM's... I am sure I could find plenty of people to give me positive feedback for the many items I have bought or sold through arnies over the years. 

Archived