Custom full metal Tanaka Revolver Python & Creation Colt Detective Special

For Sale are two mint condition rare Tanaka Revolvers. They are part of my airsoft collection (i am only a collector) and I am selling these beauties because I am moving and a part of my collection needs to go.

Tanaka Creation Colt Detective Special.

A full metal revolver with a limited metal kit made by Creation for the Tanaka Colt Detective Special. The kit is CNC’ed aluminium and finish is blued black. Gorgeous finish with authenic markings. The Creation kit exists of outer barrel, body, cylinder and frame/body. All the rest is OEM Tanaka. Full metal and real wood grips with Colt logo. Perfect condition no scratches or dents. Asking price is €500 Paypal fees and shipping not included.

img2818u.jpg
img2819g.jpg

Tanaka Prime Python 6inch Silver

A full metal revolver with a limited metal kit made by Prime Airsoft for the Tanaka Python 6inch silver. The kit is CNC’ed aluminium and finish is gorgeous matt silver. Extra upgrades are precision inner barrel by KM and high flow valve. I have never chrono’d it but it shoots hot. The Python also comes with Rosewood Colt grips (not shown on the pics). Perfect condition no scratches or dents. Asking price is €650 Paypal fees and shipping not included.

l1151150.jpgl1151149.jpg

For trades I am looking for an Inokatsu 1911 or custom GBB pistols (no AEG, GBBR,...). Items are shipped insured and with tracking from Belgium (EU). Please contact me for offers or more info.

Archived