Beamshot BS 8200s triple-dot 'Predator-style' laser sight

SuperJohn

Beamshot BS 8200s triple-dot 'Predator-style' laser sight for sale. Really great condition, full working order with protective carry case. Will be supplied with whatever CR123A is in it so you can see it works, no idea on how new the battery is though.

Bought from here originally:

http://www.jsramsbottom.com/products/red-dot--laser-sights-laser-sights-and-mounts-beamshot/bs-8200s-beamshot-bs-8200s-tri-beam-laser-sight.html

And here's a shoddy vid I did ages ago demoing the laser: 

Do be aware that the rear has a rocker switch activation, as shown on the JS Ramsbottom site pics, and a rail mount designed more for pistols. The rocker can't be swapped out for a pressure switch, so you either need to mount on a pistol or get a bit dextrous, as I had to when it was mounted on my AEG. Quick enough to get used to, and worth it for the effect. I used it on my M4 and it always got good comments when used.

It has mostly been used as a cat toy recently - the shame!!! - so it needs to be out scaring people in CQB again. Please give it a home.

Yours for £50 posted. Monies via PayPal, will be sent via MyHermes signed for.

Archived