KWC Desert Eagle .50AE with 6" & 10" barrel + spare mag

Hedganian

ITEM: Desert Eagle .50AE GBB with 6" and 10" barrel
PRICE: £200 posted or best offer.
SWAPS/SPLITS/TRADES N/Y/N
MAKER: KWC
FPS: Depends on gas/weather, etc.
CONDITION: Good, some minor cosmetic wear from use. See pics.

Reluctantly, I come to see the first airsoft GBB I ever bought, the KWC Desert Eagle .50AE. This beauty served me well throughout my early skirmish carrier, scoring a good few hits and getting me out of some scrapes when the AEG went belly-up, before being replaced by a newer metal-bodied version.

Since which time, she's sat patiently waiting in its box, hoping to be called upon again. Even the lure of the shiny new 10" barrel could only bring her out for some plinking, though.

So, it's time to say goodbye and hopefully this old girl will find a new lease of life with someone who will appreciate her and give her the attention and action she deserves.

Included is the GBB itself with both 6- and 10-inch barrels, two magazines (which were leak free when I put them away), the original box, manual, loading tool and a packet of BBs which came with the gun. I've owned this since brand new, and it's never had a fault. There were CO2 magazines available for this pistol at the time, although I never used them, but that shows how strong it's built. Even with the mostly plastic construction, it's still a fairly weighty pistol and using it one-handed is tricky for all but the largest of users. Full trades are featured on both sides of the slide and there's a serial number on the frame but I'm not sure if it's unique to this pistol or just there for effect.

Any questions, please PM me or ask below. Proof of Defence eligibility will be required to buy.

For pics follow this link: https://www.dropbox.com/sc/vda60kciysuewzd/F5SOwwO66o

• 1 month later...

Archived