2 x 3L Camelbak Hydration Bladders

TheFull9

I don't carry hydros on me as much as I used to and I usually go with a 1 or 2 litre now so these are just hanging about.  Each has been used on maybe 1 or 2 occasions, always stored open so they've not sat festering and wet.  Will obviously receive a final rinse before shipping.

If you want an incredibly resilient bladder that you can lie down on and slam backwards in to walls without ever worrying about then the original camelbak will serve you very nicely.

13385673263_a373593e40_b.jpg

-Storm (on the left), £30 - If anything this whole setup is probably more tough and durable than necessary with the cordura pouch wrapped around the bladder.  Nice big fill opening, neoprene tube cover with an additional cordura sleeve which can be removed by heating and pulling out the valve. Doesn't feature attachment on the back so you'll still need to put it inside a hydro carrier.

-Omega (on the right), £20 - The flagship product of the Camelbak tactical bladder line-up.  Super strong, plenty of accessory options out there, won't ever leak on you, really quick and easy to drink from in the field.  Again neoprene cover on the tube to protect the plastic itself and keep heat out/in (dependent on the season).

Prices include P&P.  I prefer bank transfer but if the buyer wishes to use paypal that's included too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived