5.11 Sabre Softshell Jacket - Coyote

TheFull9

Got this as a present some years ago but asked for very much the wrong size.  A 5.11 Medium (which this is) is more verging towards a large which is great for layering, but I'm definitely a small, so it's a bit of a tent on me to say the least.  Selling to fund another softshell in the same colour that's an appropriate size for me this time around.

Windproof, claims to be water proof and though I've not spent an extended time in torrential rain to personally test that I know it's certainly very water resistant.  Not designed to be an extreme cold weather jacket on its' own but it'll definitely do the job perfectly when it's too cold and wet for a light fleece.  2 Pockets in the usual place on the abdomen, 4 on the chest, one on each arm, one on the inside at the front and a large one on the back; a couple of them contain big concealed fabric panels which flip out, designed to have unit patches sewn on so they can be quickly deployed by cops and the like when transitioning from low to high profile operations.  Featuring the ubiquitous velcro on the arms, waterproof zips with garages for the pulls when shut, good elasticated cuff closures which keep the nasty stuff out nicely, generously sized lined hood with a peak and draw-string that can be stowed or removed and a fleecey lined collar that's not stupidly high but will cover the neck.  Full length zips down the sides for access to concealed carry weapons/kit which double up for adding ventilation.  Overall incredibly nice fabrics and quality of construction, very comfortable indeed to wear and excellent freedom of movement.

Worn to do a YouTube review of it and one 1-2 other YT videos just plinking in the garden, no wear or tear, still looks just as it did new.

14540921867_0b6716cbf0_b.jpg

14540718618_eecc28b3e8_b.jpg

Manufacturer's product info of the current version:

http://www.uktactical.com/p-9149-511-sabre-jacket.aspx

As you can see the one I'm selling is an earlier iteration that's no longer produced to my knowledge and features colour-matched zips throughout.

Looking for £150 all in.  Prefer bank transfer but paypal is fine as well.  Any questions please do drop me a PM.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived