A&K M60VN Project / fixer upper.

Tinkerton

Make: A&K 
Gun/Model:M60 VN 
Accessories: Upgraded internals, GATE PicoSSR Mosfet, Autowinding Box mag, Genuine US box mag pouch, 7.4v 2200mah LiPo battery, Apple Airsoft CNC Air nozzle (not fitted) 
Condition: used 
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: no/no/no 
Price/Payment:£200 posted / £180 collected from York 
Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/Btx8s 

For sale today is my A&K M60, bought for an ill fated Vietnam loadout.

It's in good general condition with a few exceptions - the main bolts that hold the front gas block/trunion section are rubbish, and so stripped while i was upgrading it. I've tried to replace these with high-tensile bolts but some of them stripped the threads too, so I've attempted to drill out the holes and rethread for larger screws but i've been mostly unsuccessful due to poor tools.

30 minutes with a decent drill press and tap set and this would be a non issue.

One of the bipod legs doesnt stay extended - small tab broken off the housing. Still works, and I never used it anyway.

I've completely rewired it, doing away with the power hogging adjustable ROF mechanism and mosfet, replacing it with the brilliant GATE PicoSSR mosfet. This is connected with gold plated bullet connectors to the box mag where the battery lives quite comfortably - You may want to replace the connectors with something else but it worked fine for me (and was great when removing the gearbox to upgrade.

Gearbox has been rewired completely with 16awg silicone wiring, reshimmed and greased, and runs sweet as a nut, but from what i remember it is chrono-ing a bit low, so i purchased the Apple Airsoft CNC Air nozzle for it - Due to the quick release barrel and hop up mech on these M60's the seal isn't always great, and the new air nozzle is supposed to go a long way to rectifying that. Not gotten around to fitting it yet, but included with sale.

The screw on the butt plate unit is made of the same cheese as the other ones, which has unfortunately also stripped. You can still easily remove the gearbox for upgrades and spring changes, it's just a bit trickier than usual.

As an airsoft gun, it works well, but it could really do with some love and attention that sadly I don't have the time or money for at the moment.

As such, the price is £190 posted and paypalled, or £175 collected from York.

Can two-tone for £10.

Archived