My last airsoft guns - Quitting airsoft sale.

happy.al

Hello,

I haven’t done any airsoft for quite a while now, and I think it’s time that I moved on the last of my kit. Because I’ve been out of airsoft for a while, I’m not sure about prices, so please let me know if these are in the ball park.

These are the guns that I didn’t really want to let go, mostly they are custom built items, but there are a couple of normal AEG’s.

Sun Project CAR15 – I’d like £1000 for this very custom built gun. 1 of only 3 ever made.

P4040650.jpg

This is a gun that I had custom made by SniperX quite a while ago. It’s been my baby and not been used that much.

Sun Project M16VN – I’d like £600 for this

P4040654.jpg

This was custom made by myself. Hand Guards and butt stock are real steal. internals are completely replaced with Daytonagun parts. I lost interest before I got to field this, it will most likely need fine tuning.

Systema PTW - £900 for gun only, can come to some sort of deal for mags etc.

Can’t seem to find a picture, but I will upload one ASAP.

Tackleberry built with all his mods. It’s a 2008 model and it currently has a Real Steal Daniel Defence rail installed.

Systema M16VN PTW – Would like £1200 for gun only

DSCN0306_zpsbe44058f.jpg

Tackleberry built with all his mods, Has a number of upgrades, and custom work done to get the M16a1 look..

Systema TW5 – Would like £750 for gun & Mags, and £1000 including the sliding stock.

2013-02-26130926_zpscf33435e.jpg

Tackleberry built from a kit, with all his mods. Currently has a Real Steal early style thin for-end installed. Also included, but not fitted, is a Real Steal retractable stock.

Asahi M60e1 – Not sure what it’s worth, would like £1000

DSC04610.jpg

This is a DX version, it has a LRB fitted and has been tuned for 350fps. The range is astonishing.

Ashsi M60e3 – Need a little TLC, would like £400

2012-08-20122316.jpg

I believe that this is the DX version. It has a LRB fitted but it’s been drilled out to meet Japanese power levels. It needs some TLC, and would be best for someone with experience.

ACM M14 – Would like £120

48557fb6-cef2-425c-bdd3-4efcd85b1318_zps

Pretty standard ACM M14, has a simple mosfet fitted, and has just been serviced by a local, trusted airsoft tech.

Lastly I have a G&P Zombie Killer currently in bits, not sure if I’m going to rebuild it as a complete gun, or if anyone would like parts from it?

IMAG0005.jpg

Please PM me for any further details.

Archived