WTS: Replica Noveske NSR 15", RS Magpul handguard, odds and ends

Silas5150

I am located in North County San Diego.
I am NOT looking for trades. I only accept paypal unless we meet face-to-face.

Looking to sell the following:

Replica 15” Noveske NSR handguard.

IMG_5461.jpg
IMG_5463.jpg
IMG_5464.jpg
IMG_5431.jpg

Not sure of the brand, but the handguard is amazing. It is very, very slim and very light. There is enough room to fit the wiring and fuse for front-wired AEGs. Install is pretty easy and secure once the screws are tightened down. Notably, unlike the Madbull replicas of the Noveske NSR, the bottom rail has keymod holes instead of threaded holes.

I originally bought this to build a 1:1 replica of my real-steel AR15. However, my real-steel wears a different 15” handguard (Samson Evolution) and I came across a really good price for the same real-steel handguard. I no longer have a need for the NSR rail. It has only been installed and removed; never used outside the house. There is a minor nick in the paint (see photo). Otherwise, it is in new condition. Please note that the barrel length of the AEG on the last image is 16", not the standard M4 14.5". If you wanted, you could extend the barrel length 1.5" with an adapter sold on Evike.com.

Looking for $75 shipped (Handguard + hardware only for sale...Rifle in last photo for illustration purposes only). Willing to inlcude the real-steel BCM QD Sling Swivel seen in the last photo for $20 (basically brand new, just installed then removed). Also have a BCM 3" rail section on its way in the mail that will be NIB; I can include it for an additional $10. Taking quite a loss on this considering it is brand new (bought for $115 shipped). My loss is your gain.

Genuine Magpul MOE Rifle-Length Handguard (not PTS)

IMG_5457.jpg
IMG_5459.jpg

Looking to sell a black Magpul MOE handguard. It is rifle length. I acquired this as part of a package and never used it myself. The original owner removed the rivets holding the heat shield in place to make room for a battery. If, for some reason, you wanted the heat shield installed, it should stay in place when assembled. You could also pick up a small bolt and nut from the hardware store to secure the heat shield if you wanted / needed to.

Looking for $26 shipped

QD sling swivel and rail adapter

IMG_5469.jpg

Hasn't seen much use and is in great shape. Looking for $7 shipped.

G&P QD Vertical Foregrip / VFG

IMG_5483.jpg

Very sturdy and comfortable VFG. QD works well. Has room for battery storage and a removable piece to put a pressure switch on the VFG.

Looking for $12 shipped.

Archived