TTW WTS upgraded JG skorpion

Horsem4n

Looking to sell my skorpion to the right buyer. I made it as my sidearm and turned out better than I thought.

it's an older but relitively unused one. Has a lot of handeling marks though.

here's the mod list:

Regreased and reshimmed

Steel kanzen bearings installed (not many parts left for these on the US market, could only find these bearings, but its better than plastic)

Electronics and grip modified to use a turnigy 7.4v 25c 1000mAh lipo and a gate picco ssr3 mosfet (turns out I didn't need a mosfet that small, but its totally cool) all wired to micro deans.

Flat hopped

Angel custom threaded barrel. Dead quiet on semi auto with a can. Includes thread protector as well.

Even though it chronos at 200fps with .25g bbs, it still throws them a rediculous distance. I was able to hit a trash can at 200 feet with a burst of full auto.

The rof and trigger response aren't impressive for an AEG, but it is impressive for an AEP. It helps that the JG skorpion has neo magnets in it's motor.

Unfortunately, its not perfect. While the grip end plate is included, the battery doesn't fit 100% inside the grip (1000mAh turns out to be just a little to long) and I have been taping it in.

It also fires once in semi auto most of the time when you switch to safe. So, most of the time, when you switch to safe and pull the trigger, it will cycle once and then cut the trigger off. Sometimes the safety works immediately though.

I don't know why, must have cropped up from all the material I removed from the trigger switch housing when making space for the battery.

Package includes:

Custom JG skorpion

1 turnigy nanotech 2 cell 1.0Ah 25-50c lipo

A micro deans to deans adapter to allow cgarging on chargers that require both ports to be plugged in

3 jg high cap style 80rnd mags (2 are new)

I'm looking for $200 + shipping. my only goal for this sale is to trade up for an echo1 gat when they come out. So if you cand give me 200+ or a gat, don't pm me about it.

I know that with everything new, It might all cost almost 200 in parts, but try getting one built and flat hopped for that price. Let alone finding a tech that will or can work on AEPs.

Pics soon, I'm just fighting insomnia right now.

unfortunately, this has to come off the market for a while. i just snapped off the pistol grip while loading it up. too much forward pressure from resting my hand on the back of the grip. so i have to replace it.

UGGUGUGUGUGGGGH! and i thought it was done!

• 1 month later...

I got a new grip for it, but its not yet installed. I also painted the upper nickel. Just going to get the grip hydro dipped in a wood pattern to complete the klobb.

Just an update. Will be available again soon.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dropping price to 175 shipped OBO.

Also, now including a carbon fiber suppressor from our own Rob15.

Oh, one other thing. The wood pattern dip started chipping a bit while I removed the tape from the last time I installed the battery. So just be careful not to chip it more.

Will post update pics soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Now down to $125 shipped

Includes everything I've already said plus:

A micro chest rig that holds everything

On the chest rig is:

A horizontal pistol holster modified to hold the skorpion with a magazine inserted

A double pistol mag pouch to hold the spare 80 round mags

A gadget pouch to hold the drum mag

And a pantac suppressor pouch to hold the can

I also found that turnegy's 300mah 7.4v lipos are a good option to run this gun on. Not a lot of capacity, but 1 or 2 can chew through all the ammo you can carry in this specific rig and they fit all the way into the grip.

I'm contemplating not selling the gun, but I kinda need the money right now. If I get more financially stable, I'll remove this skorpion from the market.

• 7 months later...

Archived