Airsoft question about rust removal and weathering

Special Ops

My Dboys RK10 came today and I have some questions that pertain to this current version of the aeg. Two things that I want to correct on this aeg is that it came with white writing on both sides of the receiver which absolutely has to go, even if the end result is the look of bare metal in those areas. Secondly, per the second picture, under the white writing is a rust spot due to the finish being nicked before I received the aeg. I have no intentions of sending this aeg back, so here's what I'm thinking.  

The white lettering on both sides of the receiver that has to go. It doesn't seem to be permanently engraved into the receiver. It is either laser engraved, or painted on. Either way, my two options are to either duracoat the whole aeg which will give the aeg a better look that more close to the real steel, while offering superior rust prevention protection, or I could weather the gun which will give it a well worn look which I think that I would like, and it would hopefully remove the white lettering and rust spot in the process.

I always clean the outside of my aeg's after each use with CLP that's used to clean and protect real guns, but if weathering will increase the chances of the gun rusting more, I would rather duracoat it.

So what do you think. Should I weather it or duracoat it, and how can I permanently remove the rust that's present on the aeg?

Secondly, I need to know if the barrel threading on the Dboys RK10 is 14mm negative?  

Dboys%20AKMS%20%20001_zpshyz9ktio.jpg

Dboys%20AKMS%20%20002_zpsk3fen0ft.jpg

Archived