PPS M870 + 17 shells

Make: PPS

Gun/Model: Remington 870

Accessories: 17 Shells - Leather Sling - RS Sling Attachments - OD Shotgun Scabbard - Spare 'Firing Pin' - APS Shell Catcher

Condition: Used but Good

FPS: Standard

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: NO - NO - NO

Price/Payment: £230.00

Pictures: Below

Up for sale is a PPS 870 shell ejecting shotgun. It is a direct clone of the Tanaka 870s but with reinforced parts, so it is actually usable. All parts that will fit the Tanaka will fit this, along with a few bits off the new APS shotgun as well. It will also accept a large amount of real steel parts such as the entire fore end assembly is a drop in fit. It also has a simple hop unit which does work and is rather effective! Also included is an APS shell catcher however this needs a top rail to fit perfectly or can be fitted with cable ties. 2 Shells have slow leaks 2 shells are leaking

I have also done a few mods to this that I have done to my real 870. The loading gate has been opened up (see pics below) to allow for high speed loading using any PSG/IPSC shotgun loading techniques or just loading normally. This is quite a lot of work to do properly and increases loading speed exponentially regardless of being a novice or a pro.

20150601_181041_zpsrikx1uzj.jpg 

20150601_181326_zpsvjctufzq.jpg

Archived