WTS: G&P MOTS CQBR and G&P Colt MBK

Hey guys,

I have for sale a G&P MOTS CQBR with G&P Knights RIS, NO MAG, has about 5 mags through it per the previous owner, no problem with it, I have not used it in a game nor shot it. Selling to fund a different project. Will come with the original handguards and the G&P RIS handguards. Only problem is the trigger guard is cracked and missing a piece but the trigger guard itself stays in tact and does not affect the gun in any way. Asking $200 shipped! *Also comes with some spare inner parts, can't remember what they were but all are still in plastic bags*

Up next is a G&P Colt MBK for the G&P/WA based GBBR's. Has full colt trades, has never been installed onto a gun, has the whole "for law enforcement/military use only" writing on the right side of the receiver. Asking $100 shipped. *pretty much brand new in the box with all accessories, has MINOR scratches but overall flawless!*

I take paypal, buyer pays the 4% paypal fee, I ship via USPS with tracking confirmation.

Pics:

20160518_002719_zpsfu4yprrs.jpg

20160518_002712_zpsnzzpdooj.jpg

20160520_154421_zpstivuvjck.jpg

20160520_154348_zpsebgi8raa.jpg

20160518_002629_zpsvaex2d5s.jpg

*ELEMENT M3X LIGHT IS NOT INCLUDED*

I can also meet up in the Torrance Southbay area or at AEX Torrance or even OC area for local pickups.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived