WTS: VFC SR635 + extra upper, CYMA AK body

DFM56

For sale is a VFC SR635 + extra upper. The extra upper was built from a slick side SR635 upper and I believe a G&P URX set with dimpled barrel. 

This is being sold AS IS. It is a project gun. I haven't used it in two years and it did not function 100% the last time I used it. Auto worked fine, range and consistency was fairly impressive, but consistency on semi was terrible to the point I only ever used it in auto. I did a fair amount of troubleshooting but it was suggested that maybe the sector chip was installed backwards or I used the wrong kind? I bought a fusion engine soon after I 'finished' the build and didn't troubleshoot it as much as I should have.

It was upgraded however I don't remember what's in it beyond a Lonex red piston and a mk1 Chimera. I have a new mk1 v3 trigger board I can include so you can use the chimera with an AK as well. It also has 13:1 gears and a high torque motor, can't remember the specifics, though. 

Body is in good condition. Both uppers include chambers and barrels, can't guarantee the condition of the buckings. 

$225 shipped

20160711_192301_zpsqgyaw4os.jpg

20160711_192313_zps6imiyi3a.jpg

CYMA AK body.

Started life as a full stock VFC style receiver. Front end is dboys. The rear trunnion broke so I machined a stock adapter to use ACE pattern real steel stocks and hinges like the one included. I meant to replace the screws with hex screws filled with epoxy to simulate rivets but never got around to it. Gas tube rail is a VFC originally for AKM length gas tubes. I cut it down and modified it to fit the 74u rear sight block. Not the most professional job, but I have the stock gas tube I can include. I don't think I have an upper handguard though. It's a solid body but could obviously use some paint. 

Barrel and chamber included. Again, can't guarantee the condition of the bucking. Everything has been sitting for a year and a half. I moved and can't find a place to play even if I had time with my new job so I'm trying to downsize and raise some money for other hobbies like eating and not living in a box. 

Pistol grip (drilled for air hose) not included. I will be posting the fusion engine and rig soon and can sell this body and it as a package once I figure out what I have for FE parts. 

$125 Shipped

20160711_192139_zps2eswsc3k.jpg

20160711_192131_zpsjvw5lqwd.jpg

Archived