WA Para Ordnance with Metal Slide, Upgrades and Spare Mag.

k.a

https://www.flickr.com/photos/147359734@N03/shares/CD2Z21

Un installed upgrades are Flacon Hop, Shooters Design Pom nozzle, Pom barrel stabilizer, Pom floating valve, think I upgraded the inner barrel on and it is steel but can't remember if did or it came stock, had it yonks, the slide is metal, can't remember by how and is off very good quality 7075 aluminum the controls I had bead blasted to take the paint off to match the slide which is silver the plan was to buy a silver frame and had the controls painted silver but never could find the frame anywhere in stock but they are bead blasted not polished etc as I just don't have the skills and never happy with my handiwork. Grips are RS, had houges on it for a little while like everyone else and sold the originals, didn't like the houges so bought RS Para ones which are mint but I believe they actually came with RS grips stock but hey ho.  Both mags came as a swap and are new or as new as being in storage when these where available here in UK, got them in exchange for a wa Bob chow from a fella called shadow something on Zeroin who had a lot of WA's for sale there and where delivered by Airsoft armory when they where still operational in Amersham.  

None of the upgrades in the pic's are needed as the gun is A1 mechanically shoots as it did new, so if you want to buy the gun on it's own it's £90 all in with the spare mag or £110 with spares, will sell spares only after the gun goes.

Archived