Western Arms Beretta M92fs (Heavy Weight) Bargain Price

Marc.RG1

Make: Western Arms
Gun/Model: Original Beretta M92FS (heavy wight)
Accessories: WA Speed loader
Condition: Used but good  
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: N/N/N
Price/Payment: £90 Posted
Pictures: See Below For Pictures

Hello everyone, i am selling a few of my friends WA guns for him, That he has collected over the years, as he is no longer in the sport so has decided to sell them, lol good news for you guys as they are selling cheap..

First up then, is a Western Arms original beretta M92fs, i am pretty sure its the heavy weight version as it weighs 986g the same weight as the RS and my TM heavy weight beretta. (great for any WA collector or even shooter)

Most of you will know but for those that do not, these western arms guns are pretty rare to get hold of now and back in the day they were top of the table, and in some cases are still are, in some cases,  i think NO other airsoft pistol manufacturer make a plastic as good as WA, it really does feel as close to metal as it could, even to the point, its cold to touch like metal (rumour has it WA, use to put metal dust in the plastic molding to create a strong, heavy and cold to touch plastic)

Here are some pictures and info..

The WA beretta M92fs, comes in the original box, with the manual, and WA speed loader, and a leak free magazine, is fully trademark licensed.. has all metal controls, safety, trimmer, hammer, slide catch, disassembly lever, mag release, rear sight, full metal magazine, The slide is plastic and the frame is plastic, but has metal frame rails, and as i say I have never seen a plastic feel and weigh this good, it really must be seen and felt to believe..

The guns has seen some use but not much, it is in pretty good condition for its age, it was more a collectors piece, it has the normal rub marks from the controls like where the safety rubs as its turned, and same where the connecting lever touches the frame, there is also a 4mm or so slight rub mark on the slide, by the 'mod' trade, your see in the picture, its very minor, but as this is a collectors, or a picture to use, i want to give everything in detail..
The hammer face as a little mark on the side from being fired..
The magazine has also got the normal marks from being inserted into the frame..

Apart from this is in pretty good condition..

DSCN3028.jpg

DSCN3029.jpg

DSCN3030.jpg

DSCN3033.jpg

DSCN3034.jpg

DSCN3035.jpg

Price, he is asking a very reasonable £90 ono posted, (that price includes parcel force express 48 recorded and signed for delivery)
Payment is preferred via bank transfer..

A defence is needed to purchase this pistol..

PLEASE NOTE: the magazine is leak free and holding gas perfectly, but i will have to remove the gas before shipping..

The best days for me to post are tuesdays.. (keep an eye out as i will be selling some more rare WA pistols)

ATB, Marc..

Archived