claymore

rd788

seconded

tho i've had some luck with ice cream cartons (inspired by bravo two zero), i cut the bottom off discard the top and spray green and stencil the claymore markings on in white, up close it won't fool but at plus 10metres it works quite well

I then do a less than marvelous job at concealing them, the enemy spot them and don't want to risk it incase its genuine. and bingo i've got the real purpose of mines to have a psychological impact on the enemy making them unwilling to advance for the price of tescos value vanilla, unless you prefer neopolitan ofcourse :D. tho it wouldn't hurt to have them walk into a 'real' one close to the start so they think we have them.

but i think the going rate for a claymores about 50 quidish so 20 odd of these for a tenner is good

Cheers

Mig

There weren't internals, they were complete dumbies, but you dont need a real claymore; if they think they're looking at a claymore they're not gonna go and check. so they work their way round and find another dumbie claymore in their path, the trick is to have enough for the ruse to work but not so many that it becomes obvious.

obviously it's a load more effective against noobs

Cheers

Mig

Archived