TM H&K PSG-1 Sniper Rifle 450+fps from UNCOMPANY

DarkAngel 5

I bought this rifle back in 2007/2008 direct from UNCompany Japan and paid for their 450+fps upgrade service. I hoped to be a sniper and play some outdoor games, sadly this was never the case and I only ended up playing CQB, in London. :D

I've never actually used this rifle in the field, it hasn't even been a shelf queen, it has literally sat in a box under my bed for the past 14years. I've take it out now and then to look it over and check it out, still works flawlessly and has only probably had about 50bb's shot through it. I planned to keep it and display it but unfortunately I dont even have the room for that. I dont have a crony anymore so any buyers will have to bring their own to check the FPS! I am based in NW London.

Anyway here it is up for sale! Amazing rifle in basically new condition. £600 Photos on request!

I think this is the full list of upgrade, i'm probably missing out some as i don't remember exactly what went into the upgrade package!

G&G M82 Flash Hider

Systema spring & Systema Metal Bushing
Fuse removal ( Reduce resistance )
Systema Bearing Spring Guide
Systema New Bore Up Cylinder Set for PSG-1
Systema Gear Set for PSG-1
Rear stock modification for custom battery. (basically a notch in the side of the stock to velcro and size of battery to the stock)

Archived