NEW GUY

JEFFM

Hey I am new to this.Bought a TANAKA  Model S&W 29 6 1/2  version 3 gas airsoft gun to basically enjoy the looks cause it's the DIRTY HARRY model so to speak.Guess what? After looking at it,I decided I would like to do the airsoft shooting part.I bought this used(looks like new!)and no accessories were included.Such as plastic loader,BB's and most important I am told is the copper extended length gas filler tube.Any idea where I can purchase these items to make gun work?Seller has no clue and I am clueless!Any help on where I can or buy from anyone who has these items would greatly be appreciated.6 mm plastic bb I think.Thank you.

Welcome.  That's a nice gun to get into airsoft with.

I'd probably send https://impulse101.jp/en/ an e-mail re. getting hold of the loader and gas filler tube.  I'd imagine they could source those.

As for BBs, you have loads of options really.  Have a look on somewhere like Evike.com.  I'm not sure what brands are recommended in the US though so have a look through some reviews I guess.

Archived