Hi,

I have a metal Deagle with the Armour Works 10" outer barrel kit.

Inside there is a rest point for the 138mm inner barrel - I wanted to ask if anyone has experimented with filing out the outer barrel to fit a 220mm crazy jet barrel??

And if there was any retailer selling the Weagle hop piece??

It seems like it could work really well from the old Weagle thread here:

IMG_20230515_193952.jpg

IMG_20230515_194113.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Bit of an update, I went ahead and did it, hardly had to file anything away to fit the longer barrel through. I'm using 2 10mm o rings to support the front of the barrel within the outer barrel. The 220mm Crazy Jet barrel is a perfect fit, ending just inside the CCW thread.

With the space I have I can't comment on any increased range or accuracy, but certainly the accuracy is still as dead on as stock. I have added a Maple Leaf deception 50 bucking with the Maple Leaf nub, when I next go skirmishing I will be able to dial in the hop and see what it can do, as well as chrono.

IMG_20230525_213017.jpg

IMG_20230525_212911.jpg

• Like 3
  • 5 months later...

Any update on how your chronograph testing went? I saw a similar video on the YouTube where a guy fitted a longer inner barrel and hop and with no other modifications it was consistently pushing out those little round plastic demon balls at around the 400fps mark 😳. It made me want to do it with one 😈