WA Beretta M92FS PV magazine filling problem

ColDaz

Hi,

Before you flame, I searched, I read reviews, I'm still confused as f**k.

This is my first GBB (WA Beretta M92FS PV), and I have never before had to fill up a GBB magazine, though I have shot other's of friends or just random people at skirmish sites.

Anyway, I can't seem to get the damn magazines to hold any gas. The manual is in Japanese, and so I can't read it.

There is a sort of sliding panel with a button behind it near the top at the rear, and this is mentioned (or so I gather from the pictures) in the manual, but I'm still unsure what to do with it.

Do I push the slide down and hold in the button when I gas it up? Or do I do that, push the button, then gas up?

Also, how do you know if it is full? I've only gotten it to fire one magaines worth of BBs, though when I filled it I just guessed when it was finished, and I can't seem to fill it again.

And, does it make a difference if I fill it with BBs already loaded, or should it be empty when I gas it up?

I'm searching through the site and I'm sure I saw a kind of guide to GBBs somewhere on tinterweb, so don't jump to the conclusion I'm being lazy about this.

Thanks for any help,

Daz

EDIT: I also tried to download the translated version of the manual here:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/?filnavn=/a...es/articles.htm

But there seems to be a problem with my computer opening the file.

EDIT2: Nevermind, problem solved. Thanks go to Big Dave, complete lifesaver!

Mods, feel free to lock or delete.

Archived