Was just flicking through some of the forum galleries. I was looking through pictures of a bunch of guys at A55. I probably looked at about 30 pictures.

Then I started getting a message, in place of each photo, saying "You have reached your monthly download limit" and no more pictures were displayed.

What's that all about?

Which forum gallery is this?  Some picture host limits the network traffic through their servers, so they limit the number of times a picture can be downloaded per day.  Just try back the next day, and it should work again.  I don't think Arnie's server has this limitation though.

Ahhh... I see. So the "bandwith exceeded" message was coming from the host server, not Arnies?

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde..._album&album=10

[edit]

Every gallery I look at gives me the same message: "You have reached your bandwidth limit and can not view this image"

Edited by Hissing Sid
Ahhh... I see. So the "bandwith exceeded" message was coming from the host server, not Arnies?

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde..._album&album=10

[edit]

Every gallery I look at gives me the same message: "You have reached your bandwidth limit and can not view this image"

Hmmm, if you are getting the message when trying to view that gallery on Arnie's, then it is from the Arnie server. I have never run into this problem. Perhaps, Arnie can tell us what's the download limit here. In any case, this shouldn't last more than 24 hours. How many images did you browse before you ran into this? Can you see other images outside the gallery?

I can see the above link with no problem. That means the server probably limits the download bandwidth by IP address, so I guess if you change your IP somehow (such as using a different computer on the Internet, or just reconnect to the Internet), you should be able to see them.

How many images did you browse before you ran into this?  Can you see other images outside the gallery?

Just that gallery.

When I read it was about A55 I figured I might recognise some of the faces so I had a look through it. Got about 3/4 of the way through it and all the pics were replaced by the "bandwidth" message.

I have a supposedly un-capped limit on my connection but my first thought was that the problem was with my connection so I scurried off and downloaded a bunch of MS power-toys and then uploaded some pictures to my photobucket account, all without a problem.

I just get this "bandwidth" error whenever I try to view Arnies galleries. FWIW, galleries on "other" airsoft forums still work fine.