WA State retailer...

expvideo

OK, so fellow airsofters from WA State (US), you'll be happy to know that another one of our local retailers is carrying some heavy duty airsoft kit.

SirPlus in Woodinville (No, I am not affiliated with them, I just so happened to go in today) is now carrying a much larger AEG and GBB Selection than before.

As you know, they already carry ICS rifles (M4s and MP5s), but they are now carrying the following (assuming stock lasts):

TM M4A1

TM MP5A5

TM MP5A4

TM G36C

TM M733

TM Desert Eagle HardKick

TM HiCapa

And a lot of parts and accessories you wouldn't expect a little army surplus store to carry, like guarder g17 threaded barrel, etc...

I know this sounds like advertisement, but anyone in WA knows that it is nearly impossible to find a Marui AEG on this side of the state. So it is meant as news not advertising. I have no idea what their prices will be, I just happened to go in today as they were unloading a big shippment of airsoft guns and accessories.

I went back in today, and I forgot to mention that they also have the following:

TM MP5k

TM AUG Civilian

TM P90 TR

All of their guns have trademarks as well. They have a very knowledgeable staff, and do upgrades as well.

Just collecting some info for fellow WA airsofters.

Aaron

Archived