Mp5 SD5

titch

I have an old MP5 SD5 with a metal body and have been thinking of using it as a base for a custom gun (sniper rifle i think)

I was just after some ideas on what i could do. I have some of my own but I would like other ideas as im sure someone will have a better one than me.

I was thinking of:

Longer barrel 6.03 (not sure if this is possible)

Upgraded gear box

eg1000 motor

C mag

M4 stock (put the battery in the fore grip)

Ris top rail with scope

Rubber hand grip

ugraded trigger system

Bi-pod

If anyone has any pics of custom MP5 SD5 please send them as I would like to get some idea of whats about.

Also if you think of anything I can do thats better than what ive put it would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Titch

The 6.03 longer barrel will work, so long as its not freaking huge so you dont get suckback, and so the silencer covers it ( otherwise you could damage the barrel running round with it open. )

i have from experience done this, but in a mp5k instead. It now has a MC51 tight bore barrel in ( 6.04 ) covered with a 20cm silencer.

whoops

Didnt mean to put C mag, i was thinking of a different project. i want the new stock as it would look good, but you dont agree. sound cheers for the advice. i will look at the longer barrel, thanks lork for the advice i will make sure i dont get keen on the length of barrel!

cheers

titch

Archived