VCRB current situation thread

I just thought it would be a good idea to have a pinned thread where the SITE ADMINS ONLY make one, single post where the complete current situation of the bill is shown, and is updated regularly. Yes, I know, if you happen to have a spare two hours or more you can piece the situation together from looking at ALL the threads, but surely it would be easier this way. AND DON'T SAY SEARCH YOU NOOB, cos it will take hours to find everything, when this would be helpful to everyone.

I just thought it would be a good idea to have a pinned thread where the SITE ADMINS ONLY make one, single post where the complete current situation of the bill is shown, and is updated regularly. Yes, I know, if you happen to have a spare two hours or more you can piece the situation together from looking at ALL the threads, but surely it would be easier this way. AND DON'T SAY SEARCH YOU NOOB, cos it will take hours to find everything, when this would be helpful to everyone.

I think one of these already exists...

• 3 weeks later...

I can see what he is getting at actually. It sounds like a good idea, but it may take a mod too long and be a waste of their time. But if you wan't to write updates for it and send them to a mod then they might do it.

On the subject though I think that maybe one or two of the stickied threads can be unstickied now because A: people are ignoring them (IE how many threads do we need stickie) or B: they don't seem as iportant any more (IE the campaighn is commenced thread.)