Wehrmacht54 and MAC11

boomboomairsoft

November 5, 2005 i posted i was looking to buy a mac11. About 15 minutes after posting Wehrmacht54 pm-ed me and told me had a KWA Mac11 that had some nicks and scratches but that he wanted to sell. He told me to name a price and i said 100, he agreed and said to throw in an extra 5$ for shipping, total 105$. I paid him that same night and he confirmed he recieved payment.

5 days later he pm-s me and tells me the mag is leaky and that he will refund me but tells me that he doesnt have money at the moment, that it was used to repair his SAW, but that he will refund me the next wednesday. i told him the mag was no problem, just to ship the gun.

The next day he pm-s me again saying he took the stock off when he first bought it and cant find it, and wants to know if i still want the gun. i said yes go ahead and ship it anyway.

November 16, more than tens days after buying, i told him that if he still had the gun i would rather have my money back. he tells me he has already shipped the gun. i have pm-ed him twice since then asking what is going on because i still have not recieved the gun. he has been on arnies since i have pm-ed but has not returned my messages.

i am becoming very frustrated and i would like my money back and hope someone may be able to help. i have also kept every pm between us for more info.

thanks

Archived