dont buy from baronhouse

Doogle

Heres one for you........guy named Baronhouse or wotever. charmed me out of £90 and hasnt sent the gun i wanted for a couple of weeks. there has been endless excuses and it seems to be a two man operation........i had been textin his best mate under the assumption it was him!!!!!!. all bull of course i have his email address, mobile number and he gave an address which is real but i dunno if its he who lives there. im not happy it took me ages to save up.

my advice.......see his name and run! dont even try it people.

after reading another guys thread on baronhouse i have decided to stall for a day or so as they have rang me andsaid it should be sent today.....monday that is. if it arrives in good order then i would appreciate this thread be deleted. i will post with extra details soon. :(

Success! I have the gun today and like the other guy said who had bought from Baronhouse..........IT IS IN PRISTINE CONDITION.

Also if mods could Please delete ALL these threads/topic as i think i was a bit hasty. ;)

If anyone associated with the Baronhouse reads this then please accept my apologies!! :)

Archived