TM mount

boardslide113

Ok siple newb question, If I purchase the Tokyo marui Vsr10 scope mount will it come with the screws needed to install it? i know i sound like a idiot but i just bought one second hand and the rear sight isnt on it so theres a screw missing so i kinda need to know. +1 rep points to the first person who knows. thank you and Godbless.

Ok siple newb question, If I purchase the Tokyo marui Vsr10 scope mount will it come with the screws needed to install it? i know i sound like a idiot but i just bought one second hand and the rear sight isnt on it so theres a screw missing so i kinda need to know. +1 rep points to the first person who knows. thank you and Godbless.

Yes it will.

With instructions on the package as well. 3 long ones and 1 short one. The short one goes on the very front. Try not to tighten this one TOO tight has it bites into the outer barrel threads a bit. Just a bit. As long as it's flushed with the mount it's ok.

Same for the other ones, not too tight so they don't protrude into the receiver tube where the cylinder grinds.

With instructions on the package as well.  3 long ones and 1 short one.  The short one goes on the very front.  Try not to tighten this one TOO tight has it bites into the outer barrel threads a bit.  Just a bit.  As long as it's flushed with the mount it's ok.

Same for the other ones, not too tight so they don't protrude into the receiver tube where the cylinder grinds.

Hey thanks for the info. I just need to find like 20$ to buy a mount now.

Godbless...

Archived