m3 weird noise, slightly worried

[Apex]

ok, i had a party last night, and like most gun nuts we had all our airsoft weapons out on display. as the night went on we got more and more drunk, well anyway, my shotgun survived that. in the morning i fired a few rounds, it was still ok. a few hours later, id found someone must have stood on it and the fake cocking handle had come off, and a but of the body was bent over the stock bit, well i fixed the stock problem. but my main worry is where the cocking handle has come off, the metal ejection port has bent a bit. well ive test fired it and it seems to work/fire ok. but what im worried about is when you cock it. theres a un-usual noise when you cock it, it didnt do it before it was trodden on. it sounds similar to a real shotgun cocking, most people would think this to be cool, but im worried about the internals! i mean, it sounds like the spring compressing and scraping against something. i dont suppose anyone knows whats happened, or has had it happen before, and if so, do you know how to fix it? i mean, i thought about bending the metal back into shape but i can get the damned gun apart! well, id really appreciate some help on this! if you know whats happened please could you pm or post here! cheers guys! p.s. if you want to add me to msn for ease, my email is waristheanswer@hotmail.com! once again, cheers guys and sorry for the long post! [Apex]!

Archived