sig 552

pux

Hi guys thanks for lookin, my foregrip on my sig 552 has seen better days now and needs to be replaced, i have tried all the internet sites e.g wolf etc etc and cant see em on there, except if i want to upgrade to a bigger battery which i don't :unsure:. Does anyone know where i can get stock replacement parts?? cheers for looking :D

• 4 months later...
Hi guys thanks for lookin, my foregrip on my sig 552 has seen better days now and needs to be replaced, i have tried all the internet sites e.g wolf etc etc and cant see em on there, except if i want to upgrade to a bigger battery which i don't :unsure:. Does anyone know where i can get stock replacement parts?? cheers for looking :D

is this any help?

http://dentrinityshop.com/den_search.jsp?s...552&pg=2&rpp=10

those carrot foregrgips are your only option, but they're not made very well, they have casting imperfections all over them.

also, they were designed with the SIG550 and 551 in mind, so i'm not sure if they actually fit around the metal forelimb of the 552, nor if they interface with the foregrip collar on the 552 (which is why they come with one)

I wonder how fareast is getting along with his efforts to persuade TM to provide replacement parts.

Archived