yet another be aug

fallen angel

I just got the gun, just getting into airsoft. Please dont just post to crack on the gun. Ive shot high-end aeg's and this one will suit me better, as I have to use it to convert a bunch of springer using friends to aeg's. The gun is actually decent considering price, though I want just a bit more performance out of it. Ive seen two different length springs before. How do I know the difference? Is it possible to fit a smalls spacer with the stock spring? Or is the spring compressed too much to use a spacer? Those are about my only majore questions, I can pretty much handle the rest myself. I will say that this laeg has surprised me with what it can do.

(woot, post cherry popped)

Oops, I guess I wasn't completely clear. I have the BE steyr aug. What can I do to upgrade?

I think most would agree with me here when i say that upgrading an LPEG is not only very difficult, but also a waste of time and money. I dont believe that there are aftermarket parts for such guns. Save money and buy a real AEG if you want to upgrade. Even if you could upgrade the gun, chances are the internals would lterally fall apart in no time! These guns are not made to be upraded. Sorry :(

I also have a BE TECH AUG and I'm second best out of a group of like 15 kids we play with. It can take on anything as long as the user knows what he's doing. It can be very accurate. I've wondered the same thing about upgrading and unfortunately our friend Maverick (who gives sultry names to his guns) is right. Not much you can do. It may perform well, but a stronger spring will work against the gears of your gun. Maybe a new tightbore barrel though huh? Get some more FPS and accuracy out of it.

OH yeah, I heard of a project to convert the AUG into a HALO battle rifle. Anyone have info?

So Fallen has joined the ranks of airsoft :rolleyes: I see that you have actually grown up abit ;) Things are different when mommie and daddy aren't buying your toys for you isn't it? Welcome to the real world Fallen :D

As for me, I take pride in that anything I've ever done or got, I did it on my own. I asked for nothing growing up :P

So Fallen has joined the ranks of airsoft :rolleyes:  I see that you have actually grown up abit ;)  Things are different when mommie and daddy aren't buying your toys for you isn't it? Welcome to the real world Fallen :D 

As for me, I take pride in that anything I've ever done or got, I did it on my own. I asked for nothing growing up :P

wait a sec... how the heck do you know me? Dont worry, mommy and daddy never did buy me much. I will thank them for that first pos car though.

wait a sec... how the heck do you know me? Dont worry, mommy and daddy never did buy me much. I will thank them for that first pos car though.

You obviously don't know

much do you. WillBrayJr is one of my usernames, the other being William Bray. Still not ringing any bells yet??? Here's the last clue: MillaJ.

If you want to get the most out of your AEG leave it stock. You really don't need much more than a Tight Bore barrel.

You obviously don't know

much do you. WillBrayJr is one of my usernames, the other being William Bray. Still not ringing any bells yet??? Here's the last clue: MillaJ.

If you want to get the most out of your AEG leave it stock. You really don't need much more than a Tight Bore barrel.

I don't believe I posted my name anywhere. I keep my aquaintences close, so no, millaj doesn't ring a bell. Maybe it'll help you to know that I never got too far into paintball. Unlike some people, I don't have $50 every week to blow on a sport that actually bores me.

do you have a new metal gear box BE AUG Military??

if yes, dont dig on the spring yet.......the first thing to upgrade is the cylinder head, nozzel and the piston. they are not air tight!!

if you made them air tight enough, they should be able to shoot over 300fps.

The spring inside is strong enough!!

hope this help!!

I don't believe I posted my name anywhere. I keep my aquaintences close, so no, millaj doesn't ring a bell. Maybe it'll help you to know that I never got too far into paintball. Unlike some people, I don't have $50 every week to blow on a sport that actually bores me.

I have the plastic translucent gear box, comes with the civilian version.

Avoid full-auto unless you want to melt your gearbox.

My spelling problems are due to my browser not mixing well with the server of this website.

I don't blow hardly any money on airsoft. Unlike you I pay bills.

Yea, this was just one big misunderstanding. No need to worry about bills, they're the reason I sold my paintball equipment. Again, I have no idea who you would know with this sn, but I'm just some loner from NY looking for some fun in what spare time I have.

I've headed warnings about full auto. It seems to shoot just the slightest bit harder with 3 round bursts instead of single shots though. Maybe I'll look into the o-ring to see what it looks like. Sounds like I can automatically get a little boost from replacing it if its low quality.

Well... not much you can do in terms of FPS upgrades, although putting in an M100 isn't out of the question. However, it will destroy the gun in only a few thousand rounds.

On top of that, you can do various things -- such as pad the gearbox, which assuming it's exactly like the TM, will almost completely silence it.

To pad the gearbox, just use Dynamat.

Archived