700 or 1000

Guest rambo is queer

The EG1000 motor is newer, and it's a bit faster, but for a stock AEG, you won't notice much difference. The Tokyo Marui AK-47 is perhaps the best out of the box AEG available. No real weaknesses. Version 3 mechbox with EG700 motor. Very well built, strong and reliable. Wrap some tape around the stock where the screws are located; they have a tendency to come loose and may fall out. Not a big deal, and the tape adds to the look of a rough AK-47.

Actually, motors are easy to replace and fairly inexpensive, just go for a Systema High-Torque or High-Speed, depending on what you want. It's the mechabox that makes the most difference, with the strength of the box determining how strong the entire system is. Of course you can buy all new reinforced gearboxes, but they are expensive, so it's better to work with one that's already strong. The version 3 gearbox is an improved design over the version 2.

If you are going to upgrade don't go for the most expensive and high upgrades. First learn how to play the game and respect your gun. After that you can start looking for a higher upgrade. Personally I have had a lot of m120 to m160 upgrades and they all break down after some time and cost a lot of money. Now days I only buy a m100 spring and some metal bushings when I want to upgrade my gun. You really don't need more power than that.

now back to topic...

the 700 is more torque than the 1000 motor. :unsure:

Archived