£40 CYMA G36C bin filler or bargain?

zagarol

Hi all,

I am a complete noob so be gentle with me! :blink:

I have recently got my first AEG (CA MP5 A2) and I am looking to get a red dot sight, tac light and possibly a laser for when I go and do CQB. :rolleyes:

I have seen advertised a CYMA G36C which has all these extras with it for free. Now I was looking at £25 just for the red dot sight and another £10 for the tac light (good old ebay :P)

So my question is is the CYMA gun worth getting just so I can canibalise it and use the AEG as a test bed to practice upgrading and stripping etc on or is it a steamy pile of dog dodo that I shouldn't touch with a barge pole.

Many thanks,

Zag.

Hi all,

I am a complete noob so be gentle with me!  :blink:

I have recently got my first AEG (CA MP5 A2) and I am looking to get a red dot sight, tac light and possibly a laser for when I go and do CQB. :rolleyes:

I have seen advertised a CYMA G36C which has all these extras with it for free. Now I was looking at £25 just for the red dot sight and another £10 for the tac light (good old ebay :P)

So my question is is the CYMA gun worth getting just so I can canibalise it and use the AEG as a test bed to practice upgrading and stripping etc on or is it a steamy pile of dog dodo that I shouldn't touch with a barge pole.

Many thanks,

Zag.

hey,

The add ons from the g36 wont be quality, mostly moulded plastic and tmpermental. But if you want to use for cosmetic use only its worth it.

It wont be good to test stripping and aeg maintenance as the build quality will be very poor compared to a 'decent aeg' and the inetrnals and stuff will be differant. however if you pic up a UTG gun, Or a CYMA ak47 o28or a cyma mp5j? (around £95) then this would be ideal.

hope this helps

-Mike

Archived