UTG sniper with uber VSR upgrade

bernie3674

I hate the look of VSR-10 cuz it's not a replica of real steel, and I like APS-2, but I used to stick with the VSR-10(now it's gone), now I have the UTG sniper with telfon fix and it shoots about 420FPS, but I am still not satisfied.

when I open the UTG sniper, I went, holy *beep*! it's the APS extrnal and VSR-10 internal, the trigger assembly is identical to VSR, the hop-up looks the same (however the rubber part are different), the mag is similar, the cylinder is un-openable, but it's really close to VSR, and now, I can't wait til the 450FPS kit from UTG because yesterday UTG sent me an email said:"the kit is still underdevelop, and check with us in a few months"

therefore, if I want a good sniper rifle, it has to be good internal such as zero trigger set and PDI bore up cylinder, I can get a Tanio-Koba Hop Twist Barrel since the hop-up are similar, and $ is not a big problem now

first off, let's take at look at the trigger unit

20060513_204547_1.jpg

the above is VSR 10, below is UTG

if the trigger is the same, the cylinder must use the same system, and I am going to swap it out anyway, so not a problem, and here are my choice

cylinder

or

this

and a zero trigger set, so total of about $300

now, which cylinder is the best? also, if you guys wants to support me to find out about this project, buy my stuff in the "for sale" under my sig(excepty teh PSG-1 thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Archived