HFC USR-11 owners: was your gun a lemon?

Lightning10

ok, I'm considering getting this, and I've heard that the QC is sketchy. so before I get this, I'd just like to ask all the USR-11 if you had problems with yours or not. if you didn't, you'll have the easiest post you made today, just type "no." if you did, could you plz say so and tell what was wrong? thx for any help you guys can give! :)

the USR11, can take all the laylax upgrades for VSR10, if it breaks, u got replacement ready, I might have some stock VSR-10 part to sell soon

to me, a sniper should be way more than 1J, but u wanna archive that, u need to replace almost everything in the gun

Bernie, I've done alot of resaerch on this gun, I know it's TM compatible and such, it's just that I won't have th money for replacement parts and I just need to know how many ppl have had problems.

edit- also, I'm gonna be using this for backyard wars till I'm old enough to drive to fields and play at real skrimishes, then I'll upgrade it, so it doesn't need to be over 1J right now.

Archived