Russian Military IPN-58 dragunov NV scope

M4DC4T

Hi all

I have for sale a real russian military IPN-58 NV scope from the cold war era.

These are very very hard to get hold of,especially in this condition.

Comes complete with original canvas bag and 2 batteries, I have a custom built charger but this is at a friends house and cannot get pics of it.

The picture quality of this is incredible for a gen 1+ tube and IMO is equal to that of many gen 2's.

This does not come with an IR illuminator and to be honest it doesnt need one,the sheer size of the tube allows the tiniest amount of light to be amplified giving a clear sharp picture.

This also has illuminated Military crosshairs that can be activated seperately,allowing either crosshairs with NV or just a straight NV.

Pictured on a dragunov rifle to give you an idea of the sheer size of this scope (rifle not included....)

Now to price........

I have seen these go for as much as $2000.00 with the original metal box,seeing as this hasnt got the box I am asking for offers around the £450.00 mark.

I will post worldwide as long as the buyer pays all shipping costs and their country allows the import of such items.

cheers.....rich

DSCF2314.jpg

Archived