KJW M700 Take Down: How to remove muzzle

lukvdh

Hi,

does anyone over here know how one can remove the muzzle of a KJW M700 Take Down version ?

The exploded views clearly show it's different from the non-take-down-version.

There seems to be an o-ring and a muzzle, both in the outher barrel (logically ;-) but I have no idea how to remove muzzle and/or o-ring.

I want to do that to see if there is a way to put a silencer on the KJW M700 TD, or even a TM Tracer.

So if anyone has a clue on how to remove the muzzle on this KJW M700 TD, feel free to share the knowledge.

Thanks in advance !

• 1 month later...
Hi,

does anyone over here know how one can remove the muzzle of a KJW M700 Take Down version ?

The exploded views clearly show it's different from the non-take-down-version.

I'll answer myself, found out today how to do it:

I used the inner barrel to "tap" against the muzzle, very gently of course.

Muzzle started to come out at the front. And after tapping a while there was enough to hold on and pull it out. So the muzzle in the KJW M700 Take Down is not screwed or so.

It just sits there with 2 o-rings to keep it in place.

I applied some silicon grease on it and put it back in. Now it comes out much easier when I need it to.

But I'm affraid I wont find a way (using existing parts) to add a silencer.

The inner barrel is hold in place (at the front) by the muzzle, which is quite long.

So one can not remove the muzzle and try to put a silencer-adaptor in the outer barrel, because then the inner barrel would by "on the loose" and BBs would fire against the silencer-adaptor etc.

OK, I tried...

Archived