Hey Another Newb on the Block! :D

Stoned Llama

hey this my first ever post! :blink:

i'm very new to airsoft and hoping to get a gun soon.. [if my parents give in...]

any tips on which gun to get? i was looking at a CA m15a4 carbine as i do like the idea of getting a decent looking gun!

Anyway i hope i can go airsofting before the stupid VCR bill is put in action! tho i'm sure it will still be allowed if we hve anything to say about it! :D:P:D:P:D:P

cya around the forum! :D

Pete

will change sig soon! :mellow:

Hi

M15a4 is a very good weapon and quitE popular, its full metal and hard to break and it has good internals. THe only downsides of getting the carbine rather than the tactical carbine or rifle is that you have to get a min-battery instead of a large batter and the barrell is smaller so a bit less accurate. I've heard that the M15 isn't for noobs but I disagree with that

*EDIT* Classic army weapons also have a higher FPS than other popualr makes

HIgher FPS is because of higher energy, higher energy means greater range

Hi

M15a4 is a very good weapon and quitE popular, its full metal and hard to break and it has good internals. THe only downsides of getting the carbine rather than the tactical carbine or rifle is that you have to get a min-battery instead of a large batter and the barrell is smaller so a bit less accurate. I've heard that the M15 isn't for noobs but I disagree with that

*EDIT* Classic army weapons also have a higher FPS than other popualr makes

HIgher FPS is because of higher energy, higher energy means greater range

yeah ive been doing some research in airsoft for sometime. I meant to say my av. soz got confused! :P

Welcome to the forums Stoned Llama :)

It might be worth taking a look at the Review Database to check out the CA M15 and other guns alike :)

Also - Not to ruin your thunder - The ethics behind the VCR are very sencesible, the issue for us, is the prevention of importation. The goverment feel that it will cut back on petty crime, where use of cheap springers are the culprits.

Its just a shame that Airsoft has got caught up in it. But again, the VCR is not in anyway stupid. Just my Opinion anyway :P

In the mean time, I don't suppose I could take a minute out of life and ask you to fill in This for me? Its nice for newcomers to introduce them selves :) - Its just a bit of fun ^_^

Rob

Archived