PFC/Airsoft part interchangeability

GigaScythe

As above.

More specifically, would some of the control parts, e.g. slide release lever, trigger, that are made for airsoft guns like the WA range, fit onto the MGC Kimber SWAT I've got (PFC gun)? I know things like slides won't fit, that's a given, but the controls intrigue me.

p.s. Sorry, my sentences are bigass. I R stupid.

:(

I've never own a PFC gun(model gun i presume, correct me if I'm wrong), but I've used RS parts on WA 1911s.

I'm going to be very careful about discussing this due to some people having problem about RS and airsoft parts interchangability.

I've used RS slide stop, beavertail grip safety, thumb safety, trigger, hammer, barrel bushing, plunger, rear sight. It varies from Mc Cormick, Wilson Combat, Bomar to some no-name brand parts. Some of them are pretty much drop in (trigger, slidestop) during the time when I install it, and most of them need little to major dremmeling done to the parts and airsoft.

With that being said, provided the PFC is 1:1 scale to the RS, SOME parts are interchangable, some not. It's due to both RS and WA parts not universally the same. Even grip screw holes are not necessarily universal.

The WA gun was Wilson Combat CQB (Oooold version), with the old firing pin design.

Hope that helped, and my apology to people offended with this info.

Archived