King Arms Crane Stock

CapaciousZepher

Hey all,

Basically I'm looking into getting a crane stock for my M733 and had a few questions. I'm considering the King Arms crane stock (mainly because of price) and was wondering...

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?...roducts_id=1832

A - What are it's dimentions like? Is it realistic? I know the G&P is supposed to be good. How does the king arms compare?

B - Also will it take a standard crane stock battery?

C - Will it fit on to the original stock tube? Or will I have to get a new one.

D - any opinions over all? Anyone own one?

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

At the moment I'm amazingly unimpressed with King Arms, it seems their parts are not the best fit for G&P guns;

My experience, their target grip leaves a nice gap between it and the lower receiver because the screw plate at the end of it is too thick. I don't want to see my mechbox!

So if your M733 is G&P I'd be wary, as from my hour of aggravation KA bits seem to be made for guns that have different dimensions, so you may well need a differend stock adapter.

The G&P crane stock however is the bee's knees- very well made piece of kit if you can find one 2nd hand maybe.

My M733 is a TM not a G&P, so I should be fine there. It's true I could try to find a G&P crane stock used but I'm on a pretty tight budget as this is only part of a whole conversion project on my M733. Is anyone else has any input on the crane stock specifically, that would be great.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

A - What are it's dimentions like? Is it realistic? I know the G&P is supposed to be good. How does the king arms compare?

B - Also will it take a standard crane stock battery?

C - Will it fit on to the original stock tube? Or will I have to get a new one.

D - any opinions over all? Anyone own one?

A - Almost exactly a 1:1 replica of the LMT SOPMOD stock. I do not own one but I have handled both and IMO the KA is a very good replica, well worth the money.

B - Unfortunately, not without A LOT of internal mods, like dremmeling, cutting. The stock wasn't meant for airsoft batteries, but instead for CA123s. On the up side you could fit one of these with very little modification:

AS9.6V1100NC.jpg

http://www.all-battery.com/index.asp?PageA...PROD&ProdID=480

C - Yes it will fit the stock tube you already have; you don't need a new one.

D - I like it, but see A above.

Hope that helps. :)

edited to add link.

Archived