sniper ammo

MooCow

well since the other sniper ammo thread has started up. i'm sure we're gonna want to try other ammo to see if certain ammo type and weight works best on your baby right?

well i'm happy with my xtreme .30g ones but i'd also like to try the heavier non coated ones. anyone up for trading ammo?

since it costs £10ish for a pack of heavyweight ammo, maybe you dont want to spend that money +postage for something that you only want a sall amount to try it out on and dont have the insurance of saying it dont work nice with my gun and sending it back...

so i'm just starting this thread to see if anyone else is up for trading ammo. i have roughly 2k of the xtreme .30g ones left and i'm thinking of getting more to stock pile my ammo, but that wont be for ages yet. as i'm currently taking a break from softing (too poor and now working)

so post in here what ammo you have available for trading with other ammo types. or maybe buy 50rds off someone and pay postage and stuff... i'm sure it will only cost £1.50 or something in total. just a rough guess as im not sure exactly what other ammo costs at the mo, but shouldnt be THAT much. this a good idea or not?

• 2 weeks later...

justjoe, if you're wanting to have a decent amount of ammo, i think it's best to buy it yourself unless someone has the ones you want and wanting yours, then it'd be easier for you and the other person to do a straight trade.

i use the Xtreme .30g ones i got from airsoft scotland. non coated .30s as my vsr tends to be fussy on teflon coated ones.

Archived