TM G36C

darkchild130

Hi, i usually leave the technical side of airsoft to the experts but i figure sooner or later i should dabble in fitting upgrade parts myself. Conveniently enough, i have just got a madbull 6.03mm tightbore barrel for my G36c and would like to know how to change it.

Any help is appreciated.

Darkchild

is it the CA version ?

if it is , it's not too difficult .

BUT do not attempt if you are not confident tinkering with this kind of stuff!

take off handguard ,then the magwell, unscrew the 3mm allen bolt that is on the back of the rifle body ( its the one that holds the gearbox in ) it's in the hollow on the back which is hidden when the stock is out ( so fold the stock , it's next to the hinge pin) carefully swivel the gearbox/pistol grip down and out ( you may have to push the hop unit forward against its spring if the nozzle is in its forward position to release it) with the gearbox/pistolgrip out you push the hop unit toward the front of the rifle (about 6mm) then turn it 90 degrees clockwise ( i think) then slide the whole hop unit /barrel out complete into the inside of the rifle ( and out the hole by the stock hinge if its a long inner barrel)

if you stuck , drop me an email or MSN me

hope that helps ,

its easier than it sounds by the way !

Jim Evans

Archived